Tuesday, September 14, 2004

It never rains, but it pours...

After spending most of last weekend holed up in my apartment watching Freaks and Geeks, my schedule for this weekend has suddenly become rather busy. T and I are going to two parties on Friday; just was invited to a big outdoor cookout thing on Saturday, and Sunday?

Celtic Fest in Chicago, people.
The Bogside Zukes are even playing. They're an Irish band I used to listen to in college. They played at this little pub in Peoria called Jimmy's. Tuesday nights were the best. The lads and I would sit and drink Guinness and listen to the Zukes play in a corner.

The band has changed a lot since then, with the lead singer being the only original member left. But I'd still like to go cheer them on. They're playing downtown for crying out loud!

So who's up for a Sunday trek to Grant Park?

No comments: