Camp Z-Ray was a success. I fell asleep moments after I set it up (and had a shot of NyQuil for added help.) Unfortunately I only got about 5 hours of sleep, so today I was a bit of a zombie.
At one point in the evening I pounded heavily on the wall, to match the rhythmic pounding my neighbor was producing on the other side. This morning I left a note on his door: "Sorry about pounding on the walls, but your music was too loud and I couldn't sleep."
So we'll see what tonight brings. I have spent this evening rearranging my bedroom so that my bed no longer butts up against the "shared" wall. Maybe that'll help.
I'm a light sleeper, you see. And so I get rather picky and angry when my normal routine is messed up. Once, the volume on my old alarm clock was turned down all the way, but I still woke up just by hearing the "click" of the alarm turning on.
Don't fuck with my sleep, man.
No comments:
Post a Comment