If the blog doesn't look quite right, blame Buzznet. It seems to be having some severe problems, which also results in my blog being messed up. Meh.
Had the Nevills Clan over for dinner last night. They're getting their kitchen redone, so my abode has become a nice alternative place for them to fix a proper meal. We celebrated Diana's 18th birthday, ate a lot, had plenty of good conversation, and I finally showed Blade Runner to Elliot. He also did a fine job getting rid of a lot of adware that had piled up on my computer. The mouse runs smoother, too, Apostle E!
It's a gloomy, wet day in northern Illinois today. Not much to do. I think I'll go into work for a while and jazz up the room. My new classroom is about the size of a small bedroom, but with concrete walls painted white and harsh fluorescent lighting. It's like being in prison.
No comments:
Post a Comment