Winter Storm Watch Remains IN Effect From Tuesday Evening To Late Wednesday Night...
Heavy Snowfall Is Expected Across Northern Illinois Along And North Of Interstate 80 With Sleet And Ice Accumulations Expected South. This Should Begin Tuesday Night And Change To All Snow Across Northern Illinois And Northwest Indiana On Wednesday. Snow Will Continue Into Wednesday Night Before Diminishing To Snow Showers By Thursday Morning.
There Is Potential For Heavy Snow Of 6 Inches Or More. Check Supplies Of Food And Fuel. Check The Latest Forecast Before Making Travel Plans. Motorists Should Remain Alert To Changing Weather Conditions...And Take Necessary Precautions If Travel Is Necessary. Make Sure You Have An Adequate Supply Of Food. Check Prescriptions To Ensure An Adequate Supply Of Medicine Through The Duration Of The Storm. Check Furnaces And Fuel Levels...And If Travel Is Necessary... Make Sure Your Car Is Winterized And IN Good Working Order.
Oh yeah, I am so fucking ready for this. Time to load up the fridge, start a fire, and let it fall.
Wait a minute. There's nothing in my fridge and I'm out of beer.
'Scuse me while I head to the Jewelssssss...
No comments:
Post a Comment