The thunder rolls and the wind howls.
It's crazy out there right now.
Drove through the same exact weather this morning on the way to the conference. The Eisenhower was backed up most of the way, but by the time I was walking up Wabash the rain had receded to a slight drizzle.
Spent the day in an office suite discussing reading strategies and other education-type things that I won't bore you with here.
Fog lingered around the skyscrapers all day; the temperature was warm, in the high 50s. Damp, though. Irish weather.
And now the gods are throwing down again, saturating the ground with new rain as the old snow melts into the earth.
24 hours from now it'll drop 45 degrees as a deep freeze sets in.
If the gods truly delivered their judgment through pressure systems and seismic shifts, I'd say they're pretty pissed right now.
Eli could be on the move again.
No comments:
Post a Comment